Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transposing selected column headers

Hi

In Excel 2000 I have a spreadsheet with a list of staff names in column A.
Columns B to P are head with different item types for which they . Under
these headers is either a value or text entry. I have inserted a blank row
for each header that contains an entry other than 0 or "N".

Now I want to place the headers, where the entry is anything but 0 and 'N',
in the blank rows starting in the next column ie Q so its a form of
transposition. However the number of blank rows is different for each staff
member.

I will be extremely grateful if anyone can supply a solution.

Regards

Gareth

PS If Edwin Tam sees this it is a follow on from the auto insert you provide
which has worked beautifully.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

I'm a bit new at this and cannot see how to attach an example to my question
as this is what I intended to do. If you can explain how I'll do it.

Regards

Gareth