Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default can anyone help me with a payday calculator?

i was wondering if it was possible for excel to give me a customer's next
payperiod if i tell it when a previous pay period was and how often he gets
paid. say for example we know that he got paid on january 1st 2004 and he
gets paid monthly, what formulas would i use to have it give me his next
payperiod depending of course what today's date is...i know it would be easy
for monthly but what if the person was paid bi-weekly, semi-monthly...etc...