Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cannot Undo After Running Macro

Whenever I have run a macro I am unable to EditUndo the action that the
macro has carried out.

Does anyone know how to get around this? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well, the standard Undo command won't work if the change is through a macro.

If you want to Undo the changes done by macro, you will have to write your
own code for that.

Sharad

"Simon" wrote in message
Whenever I have run a macro I am unable to EditUndo the action that the
macro has carried out.

Does anyone know how to get around this? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Simon,

See John Walkenbach at:

---
Regards,
Norman

"Simon" wrote in message
Whenever I have run a macro I am unable to EditUndo the action that the
macro has carried out.

Does anyone know how to get around this? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Suggest making a copy of the worksheet/workbook before you run the macro for
the reasons already stated.