Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Column REferencing is out of wack

Whenever I run this code I can get ColREf to set itself (11) and then when I
do a mouseover I get the same value as part of the XlRng4 definition. But
when I run it I get a selection that is wrong. It keeps setting itself to
selecting Column 8 instead of Column 11.

Any ideas?

Dim ColREf as Integer
Dim Xlrng4 as Range
ColRef = xlApp.Rows(3).Find("1/1/2005").Column
Set xlRng4 = xlApp.Range(xlApp.Cells(4, ColRef), xlApp.Cells(zz, ColRef))
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jennifer

I didn't have any problems with it, but I don't see where you're selecting
anything. Is there more to the code that might be causing the problem?

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP