Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing Any Cell in a Column

How do I reference any cell in column or, more precisely, any cell in a
column after the title row?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure what you're after...

To reference a cell in a column (say A), you could use:

Range("A" & i)

where i is a value from 1-35536

Or,

Cells(i, 1)

with the same i condition. I am sure there are others as well.
Clarify what you are trying to do and I'll try to give mor
information.

--
kkkni
kkknie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=754

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am trying to refer to all of the cells in the column except for the title
row. I suspect that the number of rows will be growing over time, too.

"kkknie" wrote in message

Not sure what you're after...

To reference a cell in a column (say A), you could use:

Range("A" & i)

where i is a value from 1-35536

Or,

Cells(i, 1)

with the same i condition. I am sure there are others as well.
Clarify what you are trying to do and I'll try to give more
information.

kkknie
kkknie's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=271707

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One possibility:

Dim rng as Range
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
set rng = .Range(.Cells(2,"E"),.Cells(2,"E").End(xldown))
End with
msgbox rng.Address

Tom Ogilvy