Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Exch.Rate excel cell

Does anyone know if its possible to stream the latest exchange rate figures
for the Euro to the Dollor automatically into a particular cell in excel on
startup....

We have to quote prices in both Euros and Dollars and I am wondering if
there is a simple, effective way...

Many thanks
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
how do you get your conversion rates (what is your data provider?)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Does anyone know if its possible to stream the latest exchange rate
figures
for the Euro to the Dollor automatically into a particular cell in excel
on
startup....

We have to quote prices in both Euros and Dollars and I am wondering if
there is a simple, effective way...

Many thanks
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Actually, I don't have one...I was working off the assumption that one could
use a simple web query or GetURL string in an excel cell and refressh the
data from some web provider who just spits out the numbers....

Unrealistic?