Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I get more then 3 conditional formulas per cell

I am working with an excell product to track some infomation. A lot dates to
monitor and things to get turned in by certain dtes. I am useing conditional
formatting. I have used up my 3 formatting. Is there a way to add more or
another way to get the cell(s) to change colors while still useing
conditional formatting?