Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data entry form with data validation - can I ?

I have a 15 to 20 column sheet with fileds peopl eneed to enter data to via
data validation drop down boxes. Cna I use a data form in excel when I have
data validation type fields.

Also is this done via vba or can I just build the data form - reason i am
asking is if possible I would like to avoid using macro's or vba do to
security issues and field deployed computers.

However I will use vba if I need to.

My goal here is to accomodate field peoples complaints about having to
scroll back and forth on this sheet to enter data. Trying to make things
smoother for them.

Thanks for time.