Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default aaaaaaaaaaargh Help! Convert UDF to Visualbasic

I am not familiar with earlier vesrions of Excel and have an Excel 4.0
spreadsheet with some user defined functions plus macros which I would
like to convert to Visualbasic. But how? I have searched the help
screens and microsoft site to no avial. I can't even figure out how to
get to the code for the functions etc, I am using Office 2003, it opens
the spreadsheets and the UDFs work but cannot even see the code to
convert. Please help.