Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aazar aazar is offline

Default aaaaaaaaaaargh Help! Convert UDF to Visualbasic

Yes! You are a scholar and a gentleman. Much obliged, thanks.

Bob Phillips wrote:
Excel 4.0 macros go on a macro sheet. Do you have one hidden
(FormatSheetsUnhide)?

--

HTH

RP

"aazar" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am not familiar with earlier vesrions of Excel and have an Excel

4.0
spreadsheet with some user defined functions plus macros which I

would
like to convert to Visualbasic. But how? I have searched the help
screens and microsoft site to no avial. I can't even figure out how

get to the code for the functions etc, I am using Office 2003, it

opens
the spreadsheets and the UDFs work but cannot even see the code to
convert. Please help.