Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access Error Using Excel COM Component

I am trying to create a spreadsheet via the Excel COM Component in VB.Net.
The application works fine on my development machine, but when moved up to
the web server, I get access errors.

I have referenced the Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library, and in code have
tried instantiating the Excel Object 2 ways:
- Dim exApp As New Excel.Application
- exApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
Either way, I get the exception "Cannot Create ActiveX Component"...

I have tried going into dcomcnfg and given the ASPNet account both Launch
and Access permissions for the Excel Component. This has not worked.

Does anyone have any more suggestions? Thank you so much in advance.
-Karl