Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Labels in a Chart

Is there a way to include user text in data labels? I would like to be able
to assign text to data points in a series.

Thanks in advance,
Raul
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Raul" wrote in message
Is there a way to include user text in data labels? I would like to be
able
to assign text to data points in a series.

Hi Raul,

Download my XY Chart Labeler from the web site below. It will allow you
to assign text to data points on any chart series type that supports it.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Unsolicited e-mail replies will be ignored *