Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Code for Multiple Month Spreadsheet

Hi,

I need VBA code for the following:

I have a table as follows:

Unavailability Non-Performance Reporting Failure
Oct 03
Nov 03
Dec 03
Jan 04
Feb 04
Mar 04
Apr 04
May 04
Jun 04
Aug 33
Sep 33

My spreadsheet calculates values for Unavailability, Non-Performance and
Reporting Failure each month it is run (these are displayed elsewhere in the
model - Unavailability in Sheet1!BB565, Non-Performance in Sheet5!DF864 and
Reporting Failure in Sheet10!GD19).

I also have a macro in my spreadsheet which I run once I have finished
entering a month's data. This then automatically updates the spreadsheet
ready for the next month by refreshing it (i.e. getting rid of all the
previous month's inputs). Thus from Oct 03 through to Sep 33 the same model
is used to calculate all each and every month's data (i.e. the process is
Enter Oct 03 data, run macro [refreshes model], Enter Nov 03 data, run macro
[refreshes model], Enter Dec 03 data, etc).

The reason the model is set up in this way is because the state of the model
at the end of a month has an influence on data that is input for the
following month, and hence the macro stores the state of the model at the end
of the month whilst also refreshing the model ready for the next month's use.

Is there any VBA code that would "pick" out the appropriate month's data
from my sheet and insert it in this table; then after I have run my macro
(mentioned above) and entered the following month's data, "pick" out that
month's data from my spreadsheet and place it in the same table above?

This would allow me to display a graph of the state of the Unavailability,
Non-Performance, Reporting Failures over time.

Many Thanks for your help,

Gary T.