Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default formula for accounting month to each spreadsheet?

I have about 50-60 spreadsheets that I only want to put the
March 2007 on one of the spreadsheets -

How do I get it to copy to the other spreadsheets without putting it on
every single spreadsheet?

any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I'm sorry, I'm new.

ok, I have several worksheets (a, b, c., etc.)in a workbook and
I put info in the worksheet A then instead of having to put it
on b and c worksheets how do I make it copy the info from cells in
worksheet A to b and c as it would do it automatically?

I don't want to have to copy and paste 50 times but I don't know how
to make worksheet b, c copy some of the info from just a few cells
from worksheet a.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you!

"Jane" wrote in message
I have about 50-60 spreadsheets that I only want to put the
March 2007 on one of the spreadsheets -

How do I get it to copy to the other spreadsheets without putting it on
every single spreadsheet?

any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If these are sheets in the same workbook, click the sheet tab of the first
worksheet where you want to type the text, then hold down shift and click
the last sheet tab, now select the cell where you want the text in the first
sheet and type it and press enter, finally right click any of the grouped
sheet tabs and select ungroup.

That should be it

Peo Sjoblom