Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Beginner - Excel - Auto look up values from worksheet 3 from User

Hi again,
I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to achieve the following:

1. I have an Excel template that has all Australian Postcode infro stored
in "Sheet3"
2. This template also has a UserForm "frmParent" that asks for user input.
3. When all user input is completed, it will be stored in "Sheet1"
4. 2 of the fields asked for are "txtParentSuburb" and "txtParentPostcode"
5. I would like to be able to dynamically lookup in "Sheet3" either:
5a. The correct Postcode for an entered Suburb, ot
5b. The correct Suburb name for an entered Postcode
5c. And then transfer the correct info back to the UserForm

I guess my biggest problem lies in the fact that each Suburb can have
multiple Postcodes, due to the sub-area distribution of Austraila Post
delivery areas .

Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated

Kind regards
duBe