Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Developersdex

My recent posting to this Newsgroup was responded to by direct email via
some intrusive, interventiosist mob called Developersdex. The reply did not
appear here in this newsgroup.

This has occured previously and I take great exception to my postings being
hijacked this way, mostly it would seem for the purpose of lazy, illicit
marketing of unwanted services.

Is there a way of subverting these newsgroup prowlers/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John,

I think you are referring to Frank's response on coloured cells.

I have had this myself, I thought it was because the responder used that
forum and they were informing me, but I don't believe that is the case for
Frank. As it happens, Frank's reply did appear in the NGs as well.

I suggest you go to their website and contact them.

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"SMS - John Howard" wrote in message
My recent posting to this Newsgroup was responded to by direct email via
some intrusive, interventiosist mob called Developersdex. The reply did

not
appear here in this newsgroup.

This has occured previously and I take great exception to my postings

being
hijacked this way, mostly it would seem for the purpose of lazy, illicit
marketing of unwanted services.

Is there a way of subverting these newsgroup prowlers/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Bob
interesting thing is that in this xase neither of us seems to appear to have
used this forum. Strange 8maybe just a programming error on their side)

Frank

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Bob Phillips wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Bob and Frank,

Somehow your responses to this posting have appeared both in the NG and were
also supplied via Developersdex.

And that despite my responding to their offer to remove my email address
from their database.

Intrusive @#$^^%@'s aren't they?