Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Developersdex

Hi Bob
interesting thing is that in this xase neither of us seems to appear to have
used this forum. Strange 8maybe just a programming error on their side)

Frank

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Bob Phillips wrote:
John,

I think you are referring to Frank's response on coloured cells.

I have had this myself, I thought it was because the responder used
that forum and they were informing me, but I don't believe that is
the case for Frank. As it happens, Frank's reply did appear in the
NGs as well.

I suggest you go to their website and contact them.

Bob Phillips
"SMS - John Howard" wrote in message
My recent posting to this Newsgroup was responded to by direct email
via some intrusive, interventiosist mob called Developersdex. The
reply did not appear here in this newsgroup.

This has occured previously and I take great exception to my
postings being hijacked this way, mostly it would seem for the
purpose of lazy, illicit marketing of unwanted services.

Is there a way of subverting these newsgroup prowlers/