Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Array Formula

I am endeavouring to sum an amount column in a XP Pro spreadsheet based on
various criteria such as Client ID Number, Product ID, DateRange etc with
the result passed to a variable.

I am assuming that a VBA produced array formula is the best approach.

I am comfortable with just the above criteria but one final condition has me
stumped

That is, in additional condition to the above is that I only want to include
cells in the amount column that have an interior.colorindex applied. In
other words Interior.colorindex < xlNone.

All attempts so far, to apply the color condition to various formats of the
amount range have resulted in various error messages.

Can anyone save my sanity on this one

TIA

John Howard
Sydney, Australia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
as a starting point:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

"SMS - John Howard" wrote:

I am endeavouring to sum an amount column in a XP Pro spreadsheet based on
various criteria such as Client ID Number, Product ID, DateRange etc with
the result passed to a variable.

I am assuming that a VBA produced array formula is the best approach.

I am comfortable with just the above criteria but one final condition has me
stumped

That is, in additional condition to the above is that I only want to include
cells in the amount column that have an interior.colorindex applied. In
other words Interior.colorindex < xlNone.

All attempts so far, to apply the color condition to various formats of the
amount range have resulted in various error messages.

Can anyone save my sanity on this one

TIA

John Howard
Sydney, Australia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To Frank Kable

Thanks for your response and URL site.

Your response bypassed this forum and came to me by direct email from some
intrusive mob called Developersdex.

Regards JH
"SMS - John Howard" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John
no idea why this happened. I see you're using OE for posting directly to
this NG. Maybe just someone who scans the NG regulary?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel