Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trivial: Mouse scroller doesn't work for VB 2002, but on different PC with 97 it does...

Is there some setting in XL2002's VB (VB6.3) so that my mouse scroller
works?
It's rather annoying that it doesn't work, and yet when testing/editing on
Excel 97 on different PC the mouse scroller in VB (in particular in code
windows) doesn't work. I checked the Tools Options settings, is there
something I'm missing?
Thanks
matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Note: typo - in Excel 97 it does work

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Matt

It depends on mouse and mouseriver, you may use Logitech and the other Pc
Microsoft. I used to recommend various Microsoft drivers installed also for
Logitech mice, but then I found this neat little thing:
http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Matt Jensen" skrev i melding