Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Generating HTML from Excel 2002...tabs broken?

Well..okay not the tabs but if I save my workbook as an HTML file, the
navigation icons on the bottom left don't work ("<< < ").

Does anyone know how to hide these navigation icons?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
HTML does not support this kind of tabs

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Well..okay not the tabs but if I save my workbook as an HTML file, the
navigation icons on the bottom left don't work ("<< < ").

Does anyone know how to hide these navigation icons?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If I save my workbook as an HTML file, these tabs appear at the bottom left.
I'm looking for a way to hide them. Perhaps tab is not the correct term, but
at the bottom left there is something next to the first proper tab that looks
like: "<< < " and it changes color if you hover over, it can be clicked
on etc. However, it doesn't do anything. It's supposed to move to the first
tab,previous tab, next tab last tab.

Any ideas?