Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Block REMarks in VBA?

My guess is there isn't but I'll ask anyway...
Does VBA have block remarking? For example, in HTML:
<-- From here
here is remarked --

Instead of having to put a ' in front of every line it'd be one of those 'nice
to have'.
--
Toby Erkson
Oregon, USA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Toby,

No, but if you use continuation characters, you only need one leading single
quote mark:

' this _
is _
a _
blocked _
comment

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Toby Erkson" wrote in message
My guess is there isn't but I'll ask anyway...
Does VBA have block remarking? For example, in HTML:
<-- From here
here is remarked --

Instead of having to put a ' in front of every line it'd be one of those

'nice
to have'.
--
Toby Erkson
Oregon, USA
Excel 2003 in Windows XP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hot damn, thanks man! Just like my SQL Query Analyzer tool :-)
--
Toby Erkson
Oregon, USA

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
No, but in the VBE, if you show the Edit toolbar, it has buttons for block
comment and block uncomment. (which it applies to the selected lines of
code).

Tom Ogilvy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

| No, but in the VBE, if you show the Edit toolbar, it has buttons for block
| comment and block uncomment. (which it applies to the selected lines of
| code).

Tom

Those two little buttons should be on the toolbar by default!