Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check boxes

Does anyone know how to determine (and change) the value of a check box via
a macro (checked or unchecked) on a protected worksheet. I can make it work
on a unprotected worksheet but would rather not have to unprotect it every
time

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

If you protect your worksheets with userinterfaceonly your code will work
Copy this event in the thisworkbook module and it will run when you open your workbook.

Try it on a test workbook first

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
sh.Protect "ABCD", , , userinterfaceonly:=True
Next sh
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl