Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hide negative values from a formula

I am trying to make a simple form to log my weekly work hours. To calculate
OT and display it in a cell I made a formula but unless I have more than 40
hours that cell will display a negative number (=SUM(K353-40)). I was
wondering if any experts had a better way for me to do this.....

Maybe if I had a formual that displayed anything over 40 hours...but I am
not sure
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
=MAX(0,K353-40)