Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating an Object on a Multipage

Hi, I creating a Excel VBA tipping competition.

I have code which allows me to enter create pages for a multipage
corresponding the amount that the user inputs / chooses with a
combobox. The thing is though that I am unable to add anything to
these multipages, which I will be using to input their names in the
corresponding tabs. i.e. player 1 has a textbox for name input all the
way up to player x.

I am using the following code to create the number of multipage pages,
and have a multipage with no pages invisible until this code is
activated.
x = ComboBox1.Value
For b = 1 To x
With MultiPage1