Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default link from one workbook to another workbook

To whom ever can help a stressed and confused Excell user,

I want to be able to double click on selected merged cells and have this
take me to another destination that contains more information. Both
spreadsheets have been developed and are in use now but it would make it
easier if this can be done. I

f anynoe can assist me here, I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers

Zoeletta
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

select sheet one tab..right mouse click select code...select worksheet on
left dropdown box and beforeDoubleClick on right dropdown box...paste the
following code. note the if statement should reference the location of your
merged cell reference - i used cell A1

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Call tst
End Sub

Sub tst()
If ActiveCell.Address = ("$A$1") Then
Worksheets("Sheet2").Select

HTH

Devin

"Zoeletta" wrote:

To whom ever can help a stressed and confused Excell user,

I want to be able to double click on selected merged cells and have this
take me to another destination that contains more information. Both
spreadsheets have been developed and are in use now but it would make it
easier if this can be done. I

f anynoe can assist me here, I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers

Zoeletta

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if you were wanting open another workbook as opposed to changing worksheets,
u can use workbooks.open method or workbook("sssss").select if the workbook
is already open

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Call tst
End Sub

Sub tst()