Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Find cell in Excel2000 workbook with link from another workbook?

Hi all,
I'm trying to locate a cell in a workbook "A" which contains a link to
workbook "B". Edit Links tells me there is at least one cell in "A"
referring to a cell in "B". "A" is a large workbook. How can I quickly and
easily locate the cell or cells?
Many thanks for any assistance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

But you may get lucky and be able to search for workbook b's name.

--

Dave Peterson