Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Multiple User Forms to pass info from one to the other

Dear Experts,

I have set up one userform and when one of the buttons is clicked, a second
userform is shown. How can I have information input by the user in the
second userform that can be transferred to the first userform? Thanks in
advance.

Neal
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Neal

There are many ways to do that. Here is one of them. Userform2 code:

Option Explicit

Public MyMessage As String

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
Me.Caption = MyMessage