Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KR KR is offline

Default Looking for eloquent solution: Determine of any control on a page of multipage has been altered (userform)

Using XL XP on Win2000

I have a 4-page multipage control on a userform. Each page has multiple
frames (at least 4) each of which contain optionbuttons (at least 2 per
frame). In addition, there is a textbox on each (multi)page.

When the user changes (multi)pages, I would like to know whether anything on
the current (multi)page has changed (if any optionbuttons were selected, or
any text entered in the textbox). Any suggestions on the best way to do
this? Without a better suggestion, I'll probably code a boolean
("somethingchanged"= true/false) into the change event of every single
control, it just seems like there ought to be a better way.

TIA,
Keith

--
The enclosed questions or comments are entirely mine and don't represent the
thoughts, views, or policy of my employer. Any errors or omissions are my