Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to clear a form from the screen

Hi,

I need to have a cancel button on my form that removes it from the screen. I
don't always want to click the x in the corner.

Is this possible?

Thanks in Advance
Gordon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Add a button on your userform with a macro with this line

Unload Me

And in the properties of the button set Cancel to True

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl