Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default getting back to excel

i am trying to write a macro to make my job a little easier and i have to
copy data from excel and put it into a powerterm emulator and i can get it to
do just that. the problem is getting back to the excel spreadsheet that i am
getting my data from. i have to copy data one cell at a time and get back to
excel to do it again. right now the macro copies the data and puts it into
powerterm and performs the task. i want it to then go back to the excel
spreadsheet that is open. i am a rookie at VB so i don't know alot and this
may just be a simple problem. if anyone can give me the syntax to get back
to excel, i would really appreciate it. until then..... ALT+TAB for me.
thanx.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try a "For" loop - something like this?

For i = 1 to number_of_cells