Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default getting back to excel

Alton,

I think we would need to see your code and a bit of detail of what/how you
do it.

--

HTH

RP

"altonblackwell" wrote in message
i am trying to write a macro to make my job a little easier and i have to
copy data from excel and put it into a powerterm emulator and i can get it

do just that. the problem is getting back to the excel spreadsheet that i

am
getting my data from. i have to copy data one cell at a time and get back

excel to do it again. right now the macro copies the data and puts it

into
powerterm and performs the task. i want it to then go back to the excel
spreadsheet that is open. i am a rookie at VB so i don't know alot and

this
may just be a simple problem. if anyone can give me the syntax to get

back
to excel, i would really appreciate it. until then..... ALT+TAB for me.
thanx.