Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Web Query running in backg. -how to know when data retrieval compl

My main problem is as such:
I have a timed process where a new webquery is broughten up every 5 minutes
(filename depends on current time). After this data is retreived, I want
it to copy the data to another sheet in a more organized format / totals.

My question is, since the query is running in the background, is there
anyway to know when the data retrieval is complete so it can then be copied?

Thanks.

Matt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Matt

One way is use the QueryTable events that you can set up in a class module.
I can't think of any worksheet or workbook level events that would work,
although maybe the calculate event would under certain circumstatnces.

See http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...-other-events/ for
how to use those events.

--
Dick Kusleika