Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt Lawson[_4_] Matt Lawson[_4_] is offline

Default Web Query running in backg. -how to know when data retrieval compl

My main problem is as such:
I have a timed process where a new webquery is broughten up every 5 minutes
(filename depends on current time). After this data is retreived, I want
it to copy the data to another sheet in a more organized format / totals.

My question is, since the query is running in the background, is there
anyway to know when the data retrieval is complete so it can then be copied?

Thanks.

Matt