Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Solver

Hello,
I have three variables (A, B, C) that affect three different outcomes (X, Y,
Z). I have three equations that define each outcome as a function of A, B
and C. I also have conditions on A, B, and C - that is max and min values.
As well as specs of X, Y and Z. Can I use solver to solve these three
equations - that is find values of A, B and C that give values of X, Y and
Z within the specs?

Thanks.

Bill