Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can we do this with solver

Hello everyone,

Could somebody please let me know if this is possible to calculate in
excel solver

If I have an equation in the form

D = h^a * k^b* L^c

h, k and L are know variables and a, b c are unknown variables within
limits

a <=2, b<=3 and c<=5,

Can I find a, b, c by using excel solver from some data D' Vs S where S
is also known variable and D is to be optimised for every S against D'.
Basicallt ecel solver gives me a, b and c for D to be closest to D'.

thanks
Amit