Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA excel programming

The macro button does not have the Absolute and Relative Reference feature on
it. What shall I do to overcome it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It is on the stop recording toolbar. If that is what you mean and you say
it isn't there (there should be two, the right one is the Absolute/Relative
Toggle), then go to Tools=Customize, first tab, Select Stop Recording and
hit the Reset button.

Tom Ogilvy

"VBANewcomer" wrote in message
The macro button does not have the Absolute and Relative Reference feature

on
it. What shall I do to overcome it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Tom Ogilvy for your advice. I played around with the macro button
and found answer. Actually on my VB toolbar there is only a blue button that
acts as a record and stop recording macro button. When I click the stop
recording button(the same blue button) then right click again, there is
scroll down menu list and on it there is stop recording message item. I right
click this stop recording item and a Stop Recording toolbar pop up. In this
toolbar I found the Relative Reference button. Great! Thanks again.
VBANewcomer