Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default fatal error

Hi, I am having a problem with an excel application that I created. It is
using a form that draws data from a spreadsheet. I can't pinpoint the reason
for the error that crashes the program. I am using Excel 2000 on a windows
2000 machine. The excel program works fine on XP and nt4 but will not run on
2000. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try creating a new workbook in xl2000. In the existing workbook, copy over
the data to new sheets in the new workbook. export all your code/forms and
import it into the new workbook.

See if that works.

Tom Ogilvy