Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default merging worksheets onto one

Hi. I have several worksheets within in one book. While no single worksheet
is very long, there are about 50 of them. Is there a way to autmate
assembling them all onto one worksheet page? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Doug" wrote in message ...
Hi. I have several worksheets within in one book. While no single worksheet
is very long, there are about 50 of them. Is there a way to autmate
assembling them all onto one worksheet page? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim sh as Worksheet, sh1 as Worksheet
Dim rng as Range
worksheets.Add
set sh = Activesheet
for each sh1 in Worksheets
if sh1.Name < sh.Name then
set rng = sh.Cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup)(2)
sh1.UsedRange.Copy
rng.PasteSpecial xlValues
rng.PasteSpecial xlFormats
end if