Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default merging worksheets

hi everyone,

everyone in the office has created their own phone list on excel (with well
over 300 entries each). i've been tasked with consolidating all of these
worksheets into one common file. how do i merge worksheets data? i've
standardized all of the worksheets so they look the same, but am dreading
going line by line to get all the info together.

thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi thebaldsoprano

Look here for a few code examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"thebaldsoprano" wrote in message
hi everyone,

everyone in the office has created their own phone list on excel (with well
over 300 entries each). i've been tasked with consolidating all of these
worksheets into one common file. how do i merge worksheets data? i've
standardized all of the worksheets so they look the same, but am dreading
going line by line to get all the info together.

thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I am trying to do the same thing. I am NOT proficient in Excel at all, so
all the answers I have read so far may as well be in Greek - it shows all
this code, but I have no idea where to put it.

Can anyone help me in simple, understandable terms?

Thank you!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi thebaldsoprano

Look here for a few code examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"thebaldsoprano" wrote in message
hi everyone,

everyone in the office has created their own phone list on excel (with well
over 300 entries each). i've been tasked with consolidating all of these
worksheets into one common file. how do i merge worksheets data? i've
standardized all of the worksheets so they look the same, but am dreading
going line by line to get all the info together.

thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Kate

Are all workbooks in one folder ?
Do you want to copy all data or a range to the sumary workbook ?
Have every workbook one or more sheets ?