Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheets, Ranges & Unknowns

If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it a lot!!!

I have a workbook with a single worksheet. The macro I run on this workbook
generates worksheets based off the data on the original worksheet. Once the
macro is done it generates a final worksheet that is supposed to summarize
the previously generated worksheets. The problem I'm having is that it's
taking absolute values in the macro. Ex. ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 =
"=MZ6756!R[66]C[3]". Normally I wouldn't mind but the data varies every week.
I'd like to have the macro reflect a relative value.

The other generated worksheets are all 6 columns in width, the relative data
is the last three rows in the 6th column. This is the data that I am
attemping to have displayed on the Summary worksheet.

I need for it to go through all the previously generated worksheets to
populate the summary page.

Hopefully this example translates well....

WS = Worksheet

A B C D
1 WS2.("b3") WS2.("c3") WS2.relative WS2.relative
2 WS3.("b3") WS3.("c3") WS3.relative WS3.relative
3 WS4.("b3") WS4.("c3") WS4.relative WS4.relative

Thanks!!!!