Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Importing from Outlook

Hi folks - wondering if someone can put me right:

I receive emails generated by an Outlook Template. The email has a 1
page form (p.2) and that form contains three textboxes (textbox1,
textbox2 etc). I'm trying to get Excel to access the data in these
textboxes and import it into a worksheet but for the life of me I can't
figure out how. Best I've been able to do is copy the body of the email
(not what I need). Here's the vba I need to work on:

For Each pMail In Fldr.Items
If InStr(pMail.Subject, "Test") 0 Then
ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 1).Value = ????
i = i + 1
End If
Next pMail

Where ???? is the code I need help with. I've looked everywhere I can
find but can't find any information on importing from forms. Anybody
got any clues at all?

TIA

Semiaza.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know the answer to this one, (forms in Outlook are a black hole to
me), but you might be best getting some advice from an Outlook NG as to how
to access these in Outlook VBA, them come back to us, and we can show you
how to automate it through Excel.

--

HTH

RP

[...]