Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing Excel via Outlook

I am running an MRP report to Outlook by selecting an excel worksheet
"printer" format set up by IS and for years I was able to open this file,
temporarily move the report heading to another worksheet and use Text to
Columns (delimiter format) to create my worksheet and then move my heading
back to the worksheet. (Note - layperson here). Suddenly, I am unable to do
this. The file is already formatted and my heading is chopped up as well.
:-)
My peers do not have this problem on their PCs so I must have inadvertently
set something in Outlook or Excel that allows it to do Text to Columns
without me. Help....
--
mking