Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default all caps to lower case

I have a column of information that is in all caps. I would like to copy the
same information to a new column. In the new column I want it to be lower
case except for the first letter of the cell. (They are names and the first
and last names are separated in different cells). I only need to do this
once, but some automation would be helpful because it is about 800 rows of
data.

Thanks,
Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming