Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I call my .Net functions from Excel Macros

or how to communicate between VBA Macros and VSTO(Visaul Studio Tool for
Office)ThisWorkBook class?

On reverse side, Can I call Macro from VSTO?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I believe you need to set up a reference in Excel to the library you are
calling from, then you can call anything from that library reference.

Tools, References

I hope it helps,

Lynn