Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Displaying form on startup?

Hi all, I have created a form and now I would like it to appear as soon as
Excel starts up. If its possible I would like it to appear as a standalone
program (if that makes sense)

TIA,
PE1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
for starting it directly after opening put your code in the
workbook_open event procedure of your workbook

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"PEno1" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi all, I have created a form and now I would like it to appear as

soon as
Excel starts up. If its possible I would like it to appear as a

standalone
program (if that makes sense)

TIA,
PE1