Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hyperlinks without screen tips

How can I make hyperlinks without any kind of sreen tips, automatic or with
my text, between Excel workbooks?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See answer in other news group you multi-posted to.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:03:04 -0800, "rilovic"
wrote:

How can I make hyperlinks without any kind of sreen tips, automatic or with
my text, between Excel workbooks?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tim

Was not x-posted. Was multi-posted. Big difference.

Anyway, here is answer I gave in microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click on hyperlink and Edit Hyperlink.

Top right of dialog find "Screen Tip" button.

Click on and enter a <space or your text in the box.

That will be the screen tip for that cell or cells if more than one was
selected to Edit.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:56:00 -0000, "Tim"
wrote:

sorry if this is breaking netiquette, but could you tell me which other
group it was x-posted to please? i'd like to know the answer too!

.. .

wrote:

How can I make hyperlinks without any kind of sreen tips, automatic or

with
my text, between Excel workbooks?

Suppressing screen tips Wiz1214 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 27th 07 08:52 PM
Screen Tips Karenatallied Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 May 10th 06 08:30 PM
Excel hyperlinks without screen tips morcoff Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 2nd 04 07:24 PM
Screen Tips David Excel Programming 2 May 7th 04 09:41 AM
Stopping screen tips from displaying for Excel hyperlinks Sarah[_4_] Excel Programming 5 November 15th 03 10:27 AM