Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File Object in Excel VBA

Hi all. I'm trying to write a macro that writes the information stored in the
File Object for all the files in a directory into an excel sheet. I can
figure out how to do everything except get the Title, Author and Owner
properties. This information is available from windows explorer in Windows
2000 and XP, but I can't seem to access it from Excel VBA. Any Ideas?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Daylate$short,

See Chip Pearsons document properties page at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/docprop.htm

---
Regards,
Norman