Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RSB RSB is offline

Default Edit Macro for GOTO Part No.

I'm using Sebastienm's solution to "GOTO a Part Number" Works Great, But once
I get to the part number I want to goto the current quarter (QT1, QT2, QT3,
QT4) and edit/add the Recd1, Recd2, Recd3, Recd4 in that cell.

Thanks for the Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
Could you please be more specific?
When the row is found , say it is store in the range variable Rg , what
should the macro do? just go to the another column on the same row?
-say Rg has been found
-instead of going to that cell, say you want to go 3 cells (columns) on
the right.
Add the following line of code before the Goto method.
Set Rg=Rg.Offset(0,3)

Regards,
Sebastien

"RSB" wrote:

I'm using Sebastienm's solution to "GOTO a Part Number" Works Great, But once
I get to the part number I want to goto the current quarter (QT1, QT2, QT3,
QT4) and edit/add the Recd1, Recd2, Recd3, Recd4 in that cell.

Thanks for the Help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RSB RSB is offline

It should go to another column named either Recd1, Recd2, Recd3, or Recd4 in
the same row as Rg. Maybe even ask what quarter to enter data? Then edit the
active cell.(F2) and loop back to enter the next Part No.

Thanks,
RSB