Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ted Ted is offline

Default List Tool Bar

Would someone tell me how to modify the List command tool-bar? I would like
to add a Command Button to the "Form" which displays upon selecting Form in
the List command bar menu option drop-down. This Form dynamically creates
fields for the selected cells in a worksheet. I would like to extend the
functionality a bit further. Where do you start when accessing the
programming of the built-in toolbars?
thx,
Ted
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is an article about creating commandbars with code:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/ofcmdbar.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/default...02&Product=xlw
How to customize menus and menu bars in Excel

File Title: Customizing Menu Bars, Menus, and Menu Items in Microsoft(R)
Excel 97
File Name: WE1183.EXE
File Size: 58041 bytes
File Date: 06/20/97
Visual Basic(R) for Applications code to customize menus in Microsoft Excel
97. This Application Note contains code examples that you can use with the
following elements: menu bars, menus, menu items, submenus, and shortcut
menus.

Tom Ogilvy