Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default auto entry from one worksheet to another

I am using office 2000 excel to keep accounting type records of venders. I
want to be able to use a checkbook type register to keep track of payments.
I also want to be able to take the data(i.e. check number and amount of
check) and have it automatically entered into that vender's worksheet. I
would like it to be referenced with an invoice number or date
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I scan old newsgroup postings that do not have responses, trying to
determine why no one bothered to react to your initial inquiry of 12/1/04.
Your posting might have been bypassed for one or more of the following
reasons: (a) it is too vague, (b) it requires somewhat more than a simple,
direct response, (c) you are looking for someone to devise a total solution
to your problem, (d) your question will require extensive research, or (e)
you are pushing the envelope of the general, technical knowledge of those who
view the Newsgroup's postings.
If your problem ("auto entry from one worksheet to another") hasn't yet
been resolved, you can try posting it again with new phrasing and one of us
will take a fresh look at it. On your original posting, you should click the
YES or NO buttons to close out that entry on the system.

Steve in Ohio